Technical Name: Metribuzin 70% WP
Crop: Sugarcane, Potato, Tomato, Wheat and Soybean
SELECTIVE WEEDICIDE FOR CONTROL OF NARROW AND BROAD LEAVED WEEDS
Tanoshi is used for pre/post emergence control of annual grasses and some broad leaved weeds. Selective systemic herbicide, absorbed mainly by the roots, also by the leaves. Tanoshi has no residual effect on succeeding crop. Tanoshi inhibits photosynthesis reaction in target weed species.
Time of application of Tanoshi:
- Sugarcane- early post emergence or post emergence at 2-3 leave stage of the weed and corresponding crop stage could be at 25-30 days after planting.
- Potato-pre-emergence at 3-4 days after planting or at potato plant height of 5 cm.
- Tomato- Pre-plant a week before transplanting or post emergence at 15 days after transplanting.
- Wheat: Post emergence at 2-3 leave stage of the weed and corresponding crop stage could be 35 days after sowing
- Soybean: Pre-emergence 1-2 days after sowing