Host crop: Cotton, Okra/ lady Finger
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific.
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lure is species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
Gulabi Fly Lure for Pink Bollworm (Pectinophora gossypiella pheromone Lure)
|Packaging||Individually Sachet Packed|
|Sachet Material||Foil Lined Laminate|
|Field Life of Pheromone Lure||45 Days|
Pest Identification : Adult is a small moth having the wingspan of 10-15 mm, dark brown, with irregular black markings on the fore wing. Hind wing silvery gray with no distinct markings. Both wings are elongated, fringed with long hairs posteriorly and the tip of the hind wing is sharply pointed.
Damage To Crop : In the younger crop larvae bore into tender squares and feed within resulting in drying of the terminal shoots. Later flower buds and bolls are attacked. Infested flower buds fail to open up completely due to webbing by the larva, giving the appearance of a typical rosette bloom. Larvae damage the bolls by tunneling into them, destroying the pulp and lint. Infested bolls open prematurely permitting fungal infection.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”