It is a specially designed to trap most of the lepidopterns like moths.
It has to be used in combination with species specific pheromone.
It is highly versatile.
It is available in green/yellow colour.
They give information on the population density of the pests and help the grower to determine the optimal control stratergy.
Host crops: Pigeon pea, Chick pea, Tomato, Chilli, Maize, Peas, Grape, Sorghum, Okra, Rose, Castor, Pomegranate, Sorghum, Jute, Onion, Radish, Brinjal etc.
The insects mass trapping (Mass trapping) is an ecological method, specific for every insect and environmentally-friendly.
The method consists of the capture of the greater possible number of male of the insect at issue by using sexual pheromones and reducing this way the damages caused in the tree. The effects of the use of the mass trapping are shown mainly as of the second year of use.
Funnel trap are highly versatile traps used to collect a wide range of agricultural, moths. Funnel trap usually contain a lure suspended from the underside of the middle of the trap, with an insecticidal strip inside the collection container to dispatch the insects. These traps are being used in the Bean Cutworm survey.
Physical Dimensions of trap:
1) Canopy: 136 mm Diameter x 2 mm thickness
2) Funnel trap base: 105 mm (Diameter of the mouth) x 70 mm (Height of the funnel) x 30 mm (Diameter of the bottom hole) and T shaped handle to hang up the trap. Three Stalks for fixing canopy to the trap base
3) Collection Device: Polythene bag of 175 mm (Width) X 555 mm (Height)
- Reduces the Applications of Harmful Pesticide.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Specially designed trap for all Moths (Lepidoptera).
- Helps in reducing the damage to the crop.
Shelf life: Long life
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”