Controls: Bactrocera Correcta ( Guava Fruit Fly)
Bactrocera Zonata ( Peach fruit Fly )
Bactrocera Dorsalisa ( Oriental fruit fly )
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Wooden lure size is (10 mm * 17 mm * 35 mm) in centre one whole for hanging option.
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure attracts to fly 1.8km and in farm 150 meter riddance.
- Lure packing in silver anti smell realizing pouch, with inside aluminium coated for gerent.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
Precaution: Please use hand gloves / Keep clean hand for handling lure
Suitable Trap for Fruit fly Lure: IPM Trap or Maxplus Trap
Self life: 1 year
Dispenser– Wooden Block Containing Insect Attractant
Material -Soft Wood
Packaging -Individually Sachet Packed
Sachet- Material Foil Lined Laminate
Field Life of Pheromone Lure – 60 Days
Damage To Crop : B. zonata is polyphagous. In India, Pakistan and Egypt, it is an important fruit fly pest and causes severe damage to Peach, Guava and Mango. Many other fruit and vegetables are also infested by this fly. In certain areas of north India and Pakistan it has been more notorious than Bactrocera dorsalis. It has a great preference for fruits including peaches and guavas and sometimes the crop is severely damaged. Infestations are often mixed with B. dorsalis.
Control Measures : Methyl eugenol is used to lure males and it is very effective in monitoring these fruit flies. It attracts flies over a range of up to 1 km. The lure is placed in the trap along with malathion/DDVP soaked in small cotton wicks they are suspended in the middle of the trap to release the scent slowly in the atmosphere to attract and trap the fruit flies.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”