D-One belongs to a new chemical class of insecticides-sulfoximines. D-One has unique mode of action and it shows three way activity-contact, translaminar and systemic. It is developed globally for use in major crops to control economically important sucking insect pests.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- D-one is a one stop solution for three major problems of cotton crop ( Jassid, Aphid, Mealy bug)
- D-One leads to fast action with excellent residual control.
- Application of D-One leads to lowering down overall insecticide cost & labor cost due to its excellent efficacy against pest.
- D-one results in better plant health, more greenary, more growth and softer & velvety leaf.
- D-One is a green triagle molecule that is very safe for the environment and beneficial insects.
It is composed of Sulfuxaflor 24% Sc
It is used in crops like Paddy and cotton to control whitefly, Jassids, Aphids and mealybugs.
Dosage : 150ml/acre
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”