QUANTITY – 500GMS
• SAAF is a premix combination of Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP
• SAAF has both contact systemic action
• Dual mode of action with synergistic activity
• It is a broad-spectrum fungicide with preventive and curative action
• It belongs to Dithicarbamate and Benzimidazole carbamate group of fungicide
• SAAF can be used as seed treatment, soil drenching and foliar sprays to control a wide range of fungal diseases in various crops
• Its dual mode of action prevents in developing resistance
• It has a very less waiting period, which makes it environmentally safe-degrades rapidly in soil & also safe for beneficial insects
• It provides long control of 7-10 days
• It has a good phytotonic effect which make treated plants more green and healthy
• Saaf is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
• Saaf is compatible with most of commonly used insecticides and fungicides
DOSAGE-Crop Diseases CIB DOSE / Ha Water volume litre/ha
Rice (Paddy) Blast 750 gm 750
Groundnut Leaf spot, Blast 500 gm 500
Tikka, leaf spot, collar rot and dry root rot 2.5g/kg for seed treatment
Potato Early blight , late blight , black scruf 1750 g 500
Tea Blister blight , grey blight , red rust , die-back , black rot 1250 gm 250-500
Grapes Downy mildew, powdery mildew, anthracnose 0.15% as required depending upon crop canopy
Chilli Leaf spot, fruit rot, Powdery mildew 750 gm 500
It is a combination of Carbendazim 12% and Mancozeb 63% WP.
It has dual mode of action(contact and systemic action).
It can be used as a foliar spray or for seed treatment too.
Dosage : 300-400 g/acre.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”