- Nimitz belongs to a New Chemical Class: fluoroalkenyle (thioether)
- Nimitz is the first new chemical nematicide to be developed in more than 20 years.
- Nimitz is highly efficacious; providing revolutionary control of plant-parasitic nematodes.
- Nimitz exhibits systemic activity and causes irreversible paralysis within 24 hours and subsequent death in 48 hours.
- Nimitz is non- fumigant and highly effective against root-knot nematodes.
It is composed of Fluensulfone 2% GR
It is used in crops like Cucumber, Bhendi, Tomato, Capsicum and pomegranate.
It is maily used to control Root Knot Nematode.
Dosage : 8-40 g/ha
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”