mrityunjaya seeds -Palak
₹75.00 – ₹160.00
brand : mrityunjaya
- Select a container with uniform drainage holes at the bottom.
- Fill the container with selected growing medium.
- Make shallow holes (1 cm) at a distance of 3 x 3 inches throughout the surface of soil medium.
- Sow 2-3 seeds per hole.
- Push the seeds little in the soil medium with your fingers & cover them completely with the surrounding soil.
- Water the sown seed bed immediately by a light shower with a watering can.
- If seeds are planted in outdoor raised beds, protect them from heavy rain or direct sunlight by making a temporary roof plastic sheet for first few days.