Formite Parizox is composed of Azoxystrobin 23% SC
It is mainly used in the crops like Tomato, Pototo, Chilli, Grapes, Mango, Cucumber, Cumin etc. to control different kinds of pests.
Dosage also varies from crop to crop
[Tomato, Potato, Cucumber, Cumin] – 500lit/ha, Grapes, Chilli- 500-750lit/ha.
|Parijat insecticides india ltd
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- FORMITE works primarily through contact action, so thorough spray coverage is necessary
- Mix recommended quantity with sufficient water and apply as a foliar spray with the help of knapsack sprayer using float fan nozzle
- First spray is recommended at appearance of pest infestation and subsequent 1-2 sprays depends on severity of pest
MODE OF ACTION
- FORMITE is a contact and stomach acaricide; belongs to METI (Mitochondrion Electron Transport Inhibition) compound group
- FORMITE acts by disruption of energy generation process. It controls all motile stages of mites by inhibiting cellular respiration in the mitochondrion of cells which results in rapid cessation of all biological activities, including feeding and reproduction
- Which leads to the paralysis and death of mites
- Mortality of mites can be observed within 3 to 7 days after intoxication
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”