- Benefits:Being broad spectrum it affords control over all sucking, biting, chewing and soil pests.
- It also exhibits a termiticidal activity. It exhibits synergistic action with Cypermethrin and Deltamethrin.
- Compatibility : Chlorguard 20 EC is compatible with all existing plant protection chemicals presently available in the market.
- Phytotoxicity : It is not phytotoxic on any crops if used at recommended doses.
- Its from one of the best company in India
It is cost effective contact and stomach poisonous emulcifiable concentrate used as an insecticide.
Being broad spectrum it affords control over all sucking, biting, chewing, and soil pests.
It is composed of Chlorpyriphos 20% EC
It is available in liquid form
It is used to control caterpillars in all crops
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”