Bullon (Pyriproxyfen 10% Ec) is an insect growth regulator that regulates the transition from one developmental stage to another in Whitefly. Thus gives excellent efficacy and duration of contro
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It controls all stages of white fly –Egg, Nymph and adult.
- It prevents spread of cotton leaf curl virus by controlling its vector white fly.
- It has translaminar activity which helps to control white fly on lower surface of leaf.
- It gives longer duration of control.
- It controls white flies population that checks honey dew release in the process prevents from black sooty mold.
It is composed of Pyriproxyfen 10% EC
It causes embryogenesis to stop in exposed eggs. In the female reproductive system it acts as a Supressor of Embryogenesis, inhibits metamorphosisand reproduction.
It is used to control Whiteflies in Chilli and cotton crops
Dosage : 400ml/acre
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”