- A stable, free flowing fine powder, fully soluble in water
- Broad spectrum, antibiotic bactericide for plants for control of bacterial diseases in plant
- Attacks Bacterial disease in two way
- Streptomycin sulphate = 9%
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride = 1%
- And adjuvants for better absorption and penetration of antibiotic
It is a broad spectrum bactericide used in plants to control fungal and bacterial diseases in plants
It provides effective long duration protection against fungus and bacteria
It also increases the yield
It is a combination of Streptomycin Sulphate 9% and Tetracycline hydrochloride 1%.
It also contains adjuvants for better absorption and penetration of antibiotics.
It is available in the powder form.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”