• Tracer insect control is based on the active ingredient Spinosad.
• Tracer is produced by the fermentation process from a soil actinomycete, Saccharopolyspora spinosa and possesses the effectiveness of conventional insecticide and the safety of biologicals.
• Tracer is the first product in a unique class of compounds called the naturalyte class.
• Spinosad has an extremely favorable mammalian and non-target toxicology and environmental fate profile.
• It is recommended for cotton, chilli and redgram against Helicoverpa armigera and thrips.
It is recommended for cotton, chilli and redgram against Helicoverpa armigera and thrips.
Tracer® is a suspension concentrate containing 480 g/litre (44.03% w/w) spinosad.
A selective insecticide for use in top fruit and field brassicas for the control of caterpillar pests and in allium crops for useful control of thrips.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”