It is a combination of Metalaxyl 4% and Mancozeb 64%
It can be either applied to the foliage,soil or used for seed treatment.
It has excellent crop protection due to hyper systemic uptake and translocation properties.
Quanitity – 250gm
Ridomil is highly effective systemic and contact fungicides.
· Disease Spectrum: Ridomil is a broad spectrum activity against diseases like Early Blight, Late Blight, Tikka, Downy Mildew, Brown and black rust, Blast, etc.
· Crop Spectrum: Paddy, Wheat, Vegetables (Chilly, Tomato, Potato etc) Horticultural crops (Grapes, Apple), Plantations (Tea, Coffee etc).
· Being systemic and contact fungicide it provides double protection (Inside Metalaxyl & Outside Mancozeb).
· It remains effective for longer time and prevents & Cures the diseases effectively. Reduces the number of spray.
· Metalaxyl is rapidly absorbed (30 min) and therefore not washed away by rains.
· It effectively controls phytopthora rot.
· Increase in the yield due to effective control of Late blight, phytopthora etc. Plants meet across the rows (Favourable conditions for late blight incidence).
Method of Application:
Dosage: 1.5 to 2 kg per ha (500 gm/200 litre of Water).
· First Spray : Plants meet across the rows (Favourable conditions for late blight incidence).
· Second Spray : 10 to 14 days after first spray.
· Third Spray : 10 to 14 days after second spray.
· Prevention/Cure of the disease.
· Savings in the number of sprays, labou
“All the results and informations are provided based on trials and books”