- Best suited for white grub control
- Combination of two mode of chemistry gives dual action against pests ( systemic & ingestion/contact)
- Longer persistence with excellent control
- Lesenta has shown demonstrable plant growth enhancement effect which will lead to higher yield
- Dual PGE leads to better root growth, greener plants better yield
Antagonist to the nicotinic acetyl choline receptor in the central nervous system, Imidacloprid disturbs the proper signal transmission system leading to excitation of nerve cell and consequently a disorder of the nervous system leading finally to the death of the treated insect.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 4A
Fipronil primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering in nerve impulse transmission.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 2 B
“All the results and informations are provided based on trails and books”