Showing all 4 results
Damman plus – (DAMAN PLUS FLOWERING INDUCER.) Daman +₹450.00 – ₹38,000.00 Select options
quantity – 100g m
· Mectogen contains emamectin benzoate 5% SG
· MECTOGEN is a modern insecticide belongs to Avermectin group of insecticide.
· It is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests such as bollworms in cotton and fruit and shoot borers in okra, thrips and mites.
· No phytotoxicity has been reported when used as recommended.
· MECTOGEN has soluble granular formulation which gives grater solubility in water.
· It has both contact and stomach action, thus gives effective control of caterpillars.
· It is rapidly absorbed into foliage.
· It has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
· It is almost compatible with other insecticides.
· It is a good larvicide having anti-feedent effect.
· Quick action: The caterpillars stop feeding to crops just after ingestion.
· Larvae dies within 2-4 days of the ingestion.
· It has a good rain-fastness of 4 hours.
· It is a naturally derived insecticide thus does not harm to most of the beneficial insects.
· It is suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system.
“All the results and informations are provided based on trails and books”